This is a last reminder that the NLM Pill Image Recognition Challenge submission deadline is 5:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 31—one week from today.
- Individuals, private entities, and teams must register before submitting. You will be asked to indicate US citizenship or permanent residency when registering.
- A submission must be a USB drive containing a Virtual Machine (VM).
- Make sure your VM meets the specs in the submission instructions.
- Please use the checklist to make sure your entry is complete.
- Monday, May 30, is Memorial Day, a federal holiday, so there will be no mail delivery that day.
- The USB must arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 31, 2016, at:
Pill Image Recognition Challenge
Computational Photography Project for Pill Identification (C3PI)
National Library of Medicine
Building 38A, Room B1-N30
8600 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20894
The NLM Pill Image Recognition Challenge is an NIH Challenge under the America COMPETES (Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology, Education, and Science) Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-358).