This quarterly publication of NIH and the Friends of the National Library of Medicine brings accurate and timely information on health topics to patients and helps explain how NIH turns “discovery into health.”
This issue covers—
- how a top chef handles her medical condition
- why a clothing designer says it’s fashionable to get screened for colorectal cancer
- four myths on oral health and aging
- a quiz about alcohol and aging
- how a school teacher’s eyesight was saved by a new treatment
Subscribe to NIH MedlinePlus. It’s free!