Celebrities share health struggles.
Expert health advice.
Discoveries that will help in the future.
NIH MedlinePlus magazine has been bringing trusted health information to consumers since 2006. This quarterly publication of NIH and the Friends of the National Library of Medicine brings accurate and timely information on health topics to patients and helps explain how NIH turns “discovery into health.”
The current issue features—
- Kathy Bates and her experience with lymphedema. You know Kathy from movies such as “Misery” and the “Titanic.” She’s now starring in the television series “American Horror Story.”
- 7 Steps to finding good health information online
- How to find clinical trials
- Understanding the opioid overdose epidemic
- The mystery and miracle of the placenta
From asthma to Zika, NIH MedlinePlus magazine gives readers news they can use that is reviewed by some of the nation’s top physicians and researchers.
Subscribe to NIH MedlinePlus. It’s free!