Posted today in NIH MedlinePlus magazine, Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps opens up about his bout with depression and what happened when he got help.
- Dealing with Depression—Symptoms, signs, and treatments
- Treating a Common Prostate Problem—How to manage
- Searching for Answers about Breast Cancer—Why is the death rate highest in African American women?
- Putting a Pause in Pain—How alternative treatments may help
- Researching the Menopause Transition—Stages, support, and studies
From asthma to Zika, NIH MedlinePlus magazine gives readers news they can use that is reviewed by some of the nation’s top physicians and researchers. This quarterly publication of NIH and the Friends of the National Library of Medicine helps explain how NIH turns “discovery into health.”
Subscribe to NIH MedlinePlus. It’s free!