Ready to take the stage? NLM will be featuring more rock star medical librarians during National Medical Librarians Month in October.
We’re giving top billing to medical librarians at hospitals, universities, and other organizations.
You can be a solo act or, if you’d prefer to profile your team, you can be a band. Check out previous profiles to see what we mean.
We’ll accept submissions until September 15. To participate, please send us very brief answers to these questions and a photo.*
- Name as you’d like it to appear in print
- Current gig (where you work)
- Three words on what it’s like to be on the library beat
- Greatest hit as a medical librarian
- Biggest misconception about being a medical librarian
*Please provide an image large enough to allow us to close-crop it to 175 px x 233 px. Low resolution (72 dpi) is acceptable for use online.
One thought on “You, Too, Can Be a Rockstar Medical Librarian”
Pingback: Weekly Postings | The MARquee
Comments are closed.